Who attends the Summit?
- Excavators, locators, utility personnel including gas, water, electric and telecommunications
- Municipal and county personnel
- Regulatory agency personnel (both state and federal)
- Tennessee 811
- Individuals who are involved in installing or protecting underground utility lines
Why should you attend the Summit?
- Network with stakeholders from different industries to share perspectives
- Promote excavation safety and protection of our underground infrastructure
- Share information on industry trends and technologies
- Interact in expert led training sessions and workshops
- Keep up with changes to the Tennessee dig law that will impact you
WorkshopsWednesday April 25
$100 - 250
- Competent Person Training – 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM – David Dow, TrenchSafety ($100)
- Utility Locator Training – 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM – Bob Nighswonger, Utility Training Academy ($250)
- Damage Investigation Training – 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Roger Cox, ACTS Now Inc. ($100)
Summit SessionsThursday - Friday
- USE CODE TNDPS18 to save on Registration fee
- Includes name badge for entry to receptions/meals and Exhibit Hall plus all Thurs/Fri sessions.
- All attendees are invited to Wednesday evening’s reception when the Exhibit Hall opens from 5:00 – 6:30 pm.
- ONE DAY PASSES – $225 for Thursday only
- ATTENDEE FORM (PDF)
Group Ratesfor Attendees
Save up to 25%
- Includes name badge for entry to receiptions/meals and Exhibit Hall plus all sessions for Thurs/Fri
- Register three (3) attendees from same company and pay $660
- Register five (5) attendees from same company and pay $990 (Call 888-548-6363 to receive this offer)
- Wednesday Workshops will be additional cost.